Sunday, August 31, 2014

Directly From The Journal Pt. 3: More Monopoly and some Motorcycling

June 20, 1981

"Today me Heidi Bryan Brad and Dustsin* played baseball at the community center.
After me and Heidi played monopoly wi while my brother Zachery watched. Then I went to my dad's house and planted some corn.
Then we went to my big brothers baseball play at the baberuth field."

*If you're confused, I think his name is actually Dustin, not Dustsin. :)

June 21, 1981

"Today we went to church and I had to say a scripture to the whole primary. I felt good about what I said. After church my step dad took are family and to so that each of us could take turns riding the motorcycle. After that me Heidi and my stepdad Bud rode the motorcycle to some of Bud's friend's."

I think it's so cool that Dad played with his sister Heidi a lot when they were kids. Zach too. They both are now a lovely aunt/uncle to me and my siblings.

Total Time Spent:
30mins

No comments:

Post a Comment