Sunday, January 27, 2013

This Blog

Hello, All! This is a blog that I dedicate to my very own lovely father, Aaron L. Love Sr.
Why, may you ask, am I doing this? 
Well, first of all, I love my dad. Second of all, he has like, the BEST childhood stories. I honestly don't know what my life would be like if he hadn't told me his life stories. Seriously, before I went to bed each night when I was younger, he would open up and share. 
And because he was a silly child, and because he had lots to tell, I figured I should compile all his stories in a place that can never be destroyed. (Unless I destroy it myself, or I get hacked or something. :))
And I'll use this as a Personal Progress 10 hour project. This is the beginning of my project. 
Each new post will be a new story. He'll check my work to see if it's accurate before I publish the posts. 
This blog may never be read. But, I hope that when I print it all out, Dad's grandchildren and their kids will read these stories. Journal writing is important. This is a journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment